Start your BrainHealth journey
Includes free APOE genetic test and follow-up consultation *
then $29/month, cancel anytime
Today 1 in 3 people die with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia. Prevention starts with knowing your risk factors, which then allows you to take action with lifestyle changes. BrainHealth will help you understand risks and work with you to meet your cognitive health goals.
Our comprehensive brain health journey includes:
- neurologist-designed brain health education and risk factor review
- lifestyle coaching for science-driven changes that are shown to slow or delay cognitive decline
- access to validated biomarker testing
- information on clinical trials and newly approved treatments
- appropriate referral to specialists
Learn more about BrainHealth Membership
Risk Factor Review + Consultation
An in-depth risk factor review and video consultation with a BrainHealth Educator will help answer your questions and determine your individual goals and needs.
Personalized Smart Plan
Referrals to Specialists + Clinical Trials
Access to much more
What You Can Expect:
- Risk Factor Review questionnaire
- Appointment for initial video consultation
- Unlimited chat access to your personal BrainHealth Educator on our HIPAA-compliant portal
- BrainHealth curriculum tailored to your needs and preferences
- APOE genetic test (arrives within days) with 20-minute follow-up video consultation
- Recommendations for lab + specialty testing, depending on your individual risk profile
- Personalized Smart Plan (custom exercise, sleep + nutrition guidance)
- Easy tools for tracking your goals + progress
- Unlimited chat with your BrainHealth Educator via the app
- Recommendations for relevant clinical trials, support groups, specialist referrals, and blood biobanking
- Access to blood biomarker testing for measuring new cognitive risks and progress
- Scheduled video check-ins with your BrainHealth Educator
- A continuous record of your brain health progress
Our online portal delivers secure and confidential test results, with the highest certification standards for data security and privacy. Our platform is HIPAA-compliant, SOC 2 certified, PIPEDA-compliant, PCI-certified, and GDPR-compliant. Results will never be shared with third parties or outside sources without your consent.
Our lab(s) meet state and federal level inspection standards and are CLIA-certified (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments).
For regulatory reasons, our tests are not available in NY.
You can only access our biobanking and brain health tests—APOE, biomarkers, and cognitive test—with an active membership.
Link your wearable data and get started tracking your daily activity. We currently connect to these activity trackers (others coming soon):- Fitbit
- Apple Health/Apple Watch
- Google Fit
You can upload your APOE results directly into our HIPAA-compliant app. Your Educator will review the results with you and answer any questions you may have. You will receive a credit for an additional three months of membership in place of the APOE test.
After the first three months, you can cancel at any time.
We can provide an out-of-network invoice for submission. Not all insurance plans reimburse for our services at this time. Please check with your individual insurance provider for further questions.
Access our app on any mobile, tablet, or computer devices. Here is a list of currently accepted devices and connectivity requirements.
- 7.0 or later (front/rear video camera)
- iPhone 4 or later; iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad 2 or later; iPod touch 4th Generation; iPhone 3GS (no front facing camera)
- 4.0x or later
- Surface PRO 2/3 running Win 8.1 / 10
- Apple iPads
Modern devices with recommended browsers:
- Windows: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
Telehealth & Video Chat system requirements
- Broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) internet connection
- Built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth speakers and a microphone
- A - built-in or USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam OR HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
The laboratory services are for informational purposes only. It is not the intention of NeuroVision Imaging, Inc. and contractors to provide specific medical advice but rather to provide users with information to better understand their health. Specific medical advice including diagnosis and treatment will not be provided. Always seek the advice of a trained health professional for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Both the physician and the testing laboratory are independent contractors with whom NeuroVision Imaging, Inc. makes arrangements for your blood tests. Neither NeuroVision Imaging, Inc. nor contractors will be liable for any acts or omissions of the physician, the testing laboratory, or their agents or employees.